Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Friday, March 4, 2011

Our Crumbling Society...

I know that I just posted, but I stumbled on this article tonight and I am heart sick!  I would love to hear what you think about it!  I know that our world is crashing down around us, but I didn't think it was THIS bad...yet!
There are so many women in this world, myself included, who would give ANYTHING to be a parent! (Whether it's the first time or a desire for more children...as in my case)
My mother heart just breaks for these children! 

Dear God,
Please have mercy on these kids and be a constant reminder of True Love!
In Jesus Name
Amen

1 comment:

  1. That article just makes me ill. God have mercy on us!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are welcome and appreciated!