Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Good afternoon!  I hope everyone is having a very blessed Sunday!  After church today, the Mister and I went out to lunch alone.  What a treat!  Now I am lying in bed with a terrible sinus headache!  I don't know how much longer I can handle these allergies!  Ugh!  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Preferably something along the line of natural healing...I just need something!
It has been a week since starting my new and improved daily task scheduler!  It has been working out so well.  I am very impressed and very excited to continue on with it!  I'm able to accomplish everything that needs done with a ton of time to spare. 

Anyway, I'm going to get to the point here and share my meal plan, and then shut my achy eyes!

Sunday ~ Leftovers

Monday ~ Chicken Alfredo Calzones with Parmesan noodles and mixed fruit

Tuesday ~ Open Range Chicken, Baked Brown Rice, and Tossed Salad

Wednesday ~ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Thursday ~ Spaghetti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread and Tossed Salad

Friday ~ Barbecued Beef on Baked Potatoes, Corn and Apple Slices

Saturday ~ Venison Wedgies, Homemade French Fries and Macaroni and Cheese and Peaches

I hope you all have a great Sunday evening!
Blessings...

2 comments:

  1. Can I get the recipe for the fettucine alfredo calzones please? You said they were amazing...so I wanna give them a whirl! Even though white sauce is not so good for my hips! Oh well, twill be yummy!

    Joyfully~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes:-)

    Go to www.homejoys.blogspot.com

    search for calzones and there you have it! She is so awesome!

    Tired~

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are welcome and appreciated!