Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Thursday, April 7, 2011

We Got the Bug!

Oh my, it has been so long since I last posted!  We have had quite a week!  Last Thursday we were on our way to my dear friends house to help finish up packing their home.  Well, my little guy started throwing up on the way there!  Poor little guy!  That didn't last very long....about a day, but then the "cold" bug hit!  And hit with a vengeance!  My little boy has NEVER had a fever in his 5 years of life!  He's also never had an ear infection, or ear pain at all!  Well, this bug really got him!  He has been feverish all week and last night he cried because of ear pain!  I know it truly is bad!  He's had it for a week, my dad has had it for a week and I woke up this morning with it!  Ugh!  But God is here and His healing is in this house! :-)

On another note...this past week I have spent much of my time with my friend Kathy, from Perfectly Imperfect!  We spent time moving her and her family and have spent the rest of the time unpacking and grocery shopping and spending alot of time LAUGHING!  I love that woman! :-)

We will be resting most of the day, and trying to enjoy the down time!  I will post again when we are on the mend!

Blessings... 

3 comments:

  1. My sweet friend! It has been so enjoyable spending time together! I miss you not being here already! We share everything.....including the cold bug! It has taken up residence in our home too! Ill call you later! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we shared the cold bug with ya'll! Not fun! I am thankful however that Arrow, seems to be doing much much better! Last night when we got home I gave him Tylenol and no kidding...like 45 seconds later, he was fast asleep and slept the whole night! But it hit me HARD in the middle of the night! Ugh! Praying for you all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are welcome and appreciated!