Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little of this and that...

Hello Everyone!  I am here to announce that I think, the sick bug has finally started moving out!  We are up and moving around...of course mama did that almost the whole time.  Funny how the world doesn't stop turning when mama's sick!  However, since I was slow moving...my home shows it! :-D  I have got to catch up around here...and fast!  My brother is moving down here soon and we are not ready yet!  He will be moving in with us for a little while, until we get life panned out and he gets up on his feet.

On another note...2 days ago was me and my husband's 8 year anniversary!  Eight years...eight incredible years!  We spent the day together...alone...and it was glorious!  We are planning a 1 night get-away next week sometime and I am looking forward to that!  When I look back on the last 8 years, all I can do is smile and thank God for His continued blessings on our marriage.  I never could have imagined such happiness and as I learn more about God's view on marriage and family and submission, it only gets better.  I love you so much honey!  The husband and father that you are can't compare with anyone!  Here's to another 8 years!  And then another 8 years...and another and another and another!

I have a prayer request...
We have alot of changes coming...and to tell you the truth, I am really scared.  I know to take it to Jesus' feet, I just need to remember to do that!  I don't have to carry this load...

Well, I have a ton to do around here today to try to get caught up, so....

Blessings to you all....

3 comments:

  1. I'll pray you don't lose your sanity. :) just remember when you get too frazzled, God can give you such a refreshing peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how inspiring it is that you are willing to admit that you are scared. I have so much appreciation for people who are willing to be open and honest! Bless your heart! I will be praying that God will give you a peace that passes all understanding.

    Also, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. The encouragement was much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha! Love you girl and thank you for praying that I don't lose my sanity! We need a phone date real soon!

    Amanda, Thank you so much for stopping over to my blog! And thank you for your comment. It means so much to me when the things I say are inspiring to others! I so appreciate your prayers for peace for me! God is so good to those who love Him, and I certainly do...with all of my being! Blessings to you, and stop over to my blog again soon! I love the company!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are welcome and appreciated!