Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Howdy!

God is so good!  Truly He is!  He has abundant Peace that is available to everyone!  I am in awe of His goodness and His mercy that He shows us day after day.  And so thankful that He loves me, even though I don't deserve it! 

Things are changing around the old homestead and I am hoping to be able to make some time to start blogging again....definitely not on a regular schedule but hopefully I will be able to stay current! :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in tonight to remind myself and anyone else that needs to hear it that Jesus loves you and He died for you and He wants a relationship with you.  Just enter into His Presence and the weight of the world no longer feels too heavy!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words are welcome and appreciated!